Sunday, August 8, 2010

Little Faces

It's quite amazing how much you can love 2 little people so much.  Every now and then they drive me completley crazy, but if they didn't I'd think there was something wrong with them!  I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the stage my kids are in right now (I think I say that about every stage, because they are mine)  and really, I hope I always do think this.   Just the other day Ty says to me over the supper table, "Mommy, you were the most beautiful person at meeting today!"  Seriously, if that doesn't melt your heart... what would?   I hope you all have a AWESOME week, as we are into the second week in August already... where has the time gone? Maybe Mr. Sun will be out to stay for the remaining 3 weeks of holidays left???!
Gotta LOVE his cape he HAS to wear EVERYWHERE!!!
look at her little tear... so what if I'm biast! I think she's adorable!

1 comment:

  1. perfectly ok to be biased Steph, you have REALLY adorable kids!! And you take great pics! Shoulda told you that when I seen you not long ago, but didnt. They really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete