Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cool Mann (s)

Love Love this family... cousin Jay and Auntie Lyd and Uncle Rick... been near and dear to my heart for a long time! Jay recently made a huge accomplishmet and completed her teachers degree!!! GO GIRL! We are all soooo proud of you and know you will make a huge difference in alot of kids lives! (wish you would teach in High River, around the grade 2ish stage... tee hee)
We finished the photos shoot with a huge NERD party to celebrate, what a crazy party, but so fitting. Ha ha.  I'll try to post some of the night as I edit.  
Auntie, your family is beautiful, and I love you all very much! Thanks for thinking of me when you wanted these memories captured!











notice anything different... this is how the night ended!!!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment