Monday, May 21, 2012

Sage Cecilia

Well, I don't even know where to start with this little dollie, or how to introduce her.  Isn't she sweet??
 Her Mama and I go WAY back... like about 20 years.  I met her when I was 9, and life hasn't been the same since! lol!!  I grew up the only girl of 3 brothers, and she the only girl of 2 brothers.  So those of you who are lucky to have a sister- you know the kind of bond I'm talking about when I say sisterly-bond.  I have that bond with Brandy.  She is MY person, the one who I share everything with and who has been there for me through thick and thin.
So when I got to spend time with her beautiful little Sagie-boo, and capture her first precious moments and share them with the world - to say I was honored was an under-statement!
Thank-you Brandy and congrats to you and Jess on your amazing little girl! I couldn't love her more if she was my very own, and you are Soooooo lucky!










Can't believe the weather and baby cooperated for this one! So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment