Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ryan & Lindsay


Congrats to this awesome couple!
Married November 16, in Mexico!!! Yep, the trip was amazing, the wedding was beautiful, and the people we went with were awesome! I had trouble narrowing it down, which pictures to post, there are so many to choose from, but I hope this gives a good idea of what we got, and how the trip/ wedding was:)
Lindsay, you were a beautiful bride! So fun to capture such a sweet pair! 
I haven't even started editing the photos of the boys getting ready etc, so sorry guys, you get the shaft on the blog posting... ha!
Hope you like 'em!
x








Pictures don't do it justice, just how adorable his "first look" was


super sweet, they wrote their own personalized vows, along with the regular vows...







































This dance was so un-real, I had a hard time getting pictures of it... I just wanted to watch it! ha




















No comments:

Post a Comment