Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sweet baby Talia


Isn't this wee little lambie the sweetest thing??? My Sweet little niece Talia… first girlie after 4 big brothers! Think we are all a TAD excited about her???… and she's only the second girl of 10 grandkiddos all together! She is 5 days old here… how lucky was I to get these new cuddles in???
I just love her to bits… as does everyone else whose met her so far;)
xo













These munchkins… yep, they love her;) think she'll be spoiled or rough-housed!?




sooooo…. anyone want 4 boys!;)



lets be honest here… this is how the photo shoot really went with the "riff-raff"!!!


aaannnnndddd… last but not least, I call this one my "gramma Thue shot"…. eyes open, close up and vertical;)
she is so pretty!!!


1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome steph!! you rock with the new babes for sure!!!
    love em all!!
    Cant wait to meet sweet Talia! xo

    ReplyDelete