Monday, August 24, 2015

Daniel and Katie


Frist of all, a huge Thankyou to the bride and groom for your patience... I know, Its been almost a month, and I'm finally getting a sneak-peek up for ya!
This wedding was wicked fun for B and I.  Really fun, I mean,  from meeting the hilarious make-up artist, to watching Katie shake with excitement at the altar... seriously, hilarious!
And I realize, when capturing someones special day, we are a huge intrudement on the couple.  But, these two, only had eyes for each other. I LOVE the love they have.  Its beautiful.  
On this day, there was no-one else but each-other, it was so evident.  May your days always be filled with the excitement that was in the air, August1st and your sight never dim for each other... ha!
Congrats you two! 
Looking forward to getting to know you as Mr and Mrs. Goodsman!
xo














































































No comments:

Post a Comment