Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ty and Halle

My Little troopers.   I just got a new flash and wanted to try it out.  Sunday we tend to sit all day, so in the evening we decided to take advantage of the good weather and do a mini fall session.  Plus, the leaves are gorgeous right now, so who wouldn't want to take advantage!  HOWEVER, just before we left, Halle had a melt-down. (and I'm finding, as a parent, you choose your battles, lol) so hence the purple sneekers and hat she insisted on wearing,  AND the lack of emotion on her face.  I love the first pic, as it captures their personalities perfectly!  Sorry about some of the pics being over-exposed, but, like I said, I am practicing, and I'm so proud of these 2 little creations of ours,  I couldn't help but share them anyways!







1 comment:

  1. love them - your flash looks like it works awesome! and of course your kidletts are adorable

    ReplyDelete